Low on ingredients? Check out these recipes from Alice Through The Year which are as simple, yet delicious as they come.
Peanut Butter Cookies
Which means they are Gluten Free & Dairy Free. Oh my days! I implore anyone who likes a cookie (who doesn't?!?) to give this recipe a go!
200g Peanut Butter
1/4 Tsp Salt
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c
2. Line 2 x baking trays
3. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
4. Spoon out 1 Tsp of the mix on to the tray separate them out as they spread
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes
6. Cool (if you can prevent yourself from eating them all)
I made a full batch, but froze half. If you want to freeze the mix spoon on to a lined tray and pop in the freezer ❄️ once frozen remove from the tray and place in a freezer bag and back in the freezer. To cook from frozen bake for an extra 2 minutes
No Sugar? No Problem
These little shortbreads are made out of hot chocolate powder.
I had some delicious white chocolate and strawberry powder from @whittarduk but any hot choc would do.
Here is the recipe
150g Plain Flour
50g Hot Chocolate Powder
1. Pre heat the oven to 170c
2. Tip the dry ingredients in to a large bowl
3. Rub in the butter to resemble bread crumbs
4. Then bring the crumbs together to form a ball, keep working it until it all sticks together.
5. Lightly dust your surface and roll out to about 5mm thick
6. Cut out using your favourite cutter
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes
8. Once cooled dip in melted chocolate
Alice is running weekly Bake Alongs on her Facebook page - find out more information here